Level 1, 50 Marshall Street,
Habitus Shop Enquiries
2841 articles and counting. Catch the latest in the weekly HL newsletter.
About the Organisation
Byrne Design are Civil Engineering Consultants with a reputation for quality design and documentation. Formed in 2005, they have a focus on providing cost effective client focused engineering solutions along with exceptional service and response, keeping clients informed from start to finish. Byrne Design has extensive experience in a broad range of Civil Works and continues to expand across the beautiful, tropical Darwin region.
The staff at Bryne Design are passionate about their projects and take pride in going above and beyond to meet clients needs.
About the Opportunity
Due to their continued growth and expansion, Byrne Design has fantastic opportunities for full-time Civil Design Draftsmen (junior and senior) to join their team based in Darwin, NT.
Reporting to the Director, these positions will be responsible for undertaking designs and documentations for a variety of public and private sector clients. The Senior positions will also be responsible for providing Junior Designers with input and direction.
In return for your hard work, you’ll also enjoy a great salary, negotiable based on your skills and experience!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading civil design organisation with a great working culture, small, sociable team and excellent management.
You’ll also benefit from working with an organisation that truly supports its staff and strongly encourages internal progression.
If you want to work on a diverse range of projects within an excellent organisation – Apply Now!Civil Design Draftsmen (Junior & Senior)
District are leaders in creating and supplying contemporary design for interior environments including corporate, hospitality, and residential applications. We represent the best local and international brands with focus on form, innovation, craftsmanship and quality. District’s mission is to help others make beautiful worlds through our astute understanding of furniture and interior space. District has showrooms in Perth and Melbourne, servicing clients Australia-wide.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented full-time Showroom Sales Consultant to join our expanding team in Melbourne. You would be working with high-end contemporary designer furniture in our brand new beautifully designed showroom in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
You would be responsible for:
- Sales and providing exceptional customer service to both retail and A&D clients
- Maintaining a high standard of presentation throughout the showroom
- Promoting District and the brands we represent
- Maintaining the material/samples library
- Developing ongoing relationship[s with clients
- Entering orders and monitoring from quote through to delivery
- Providing support to BDM including quotes, submissions and presentations
- Assisting with showroom events and visual merchandising
- Daily showroom administration and achieving set targets
You would have:
- Sales and customer service experience ( ideally within a high-end furniture or lighting showroom)
- Great presentation and communication skills with the ability to engage easily with others
- Focus on quality, with a great work ethic and high attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and competencies with MS office, POS systems (CAD and Adobe CS would be desirable but not a must)
- A positive and pro-active approach and be a team player
- Passion for furniture, interiors and people
Leading Design Media house is looking for a Digital Content editor to join our dynamic team in Surry Hills.
The Digital Content Editor is responsible for the creation, production and execution of editorial and client-based content – written or interactive – for our two websites, social media accounts and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract and retain users for our brands, and to establish and maintain the brands as the industry’s number one news portal. The Editor will also manage weekly newsletters for the websites and a growing stable of online products.
This role is expected to/will generate and execute innovative ideas that will attract new audiences by producing unique and compelling content through various multimedia channels including but not limited to websites, mobile phones, portable devices and social media.
The role will work closely with the magazine team to ensure integration between the website and the print magazine, and with the media and online teams to ensure the website’s profitability and traffic. You will have a strong understanding of online marketing and how to make numbers work.
The ability to work effectively with commercial colleagues and clients is important.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Produce, write, edit and post content for websites and social channels.
- Establish and maintain quality standards across websites to maintain and strengthen brands, and ensure expectations of audience and advertisers is met
- Work closely with media team and clients to produce effect editorial and advertorial content
- Manage digital editorial budgets
- Maintain and create content for social media presences and reinforce social media best practice across relevant editorial departments to ensure social media presences are exhibiting industry standard levels of engagement.
- Manage the editorial calendar and development of websites and social media along with relevant editorial departments in-line with the brands objectives and online content strategy.
- Proactively seek opportunities to promote, market and integrate the websites through the magazine and other online channels.
- Support the advertising/sponsorship teams with ideation and implementation of advertising campaigns.
- Analyse and understand audience based research to assist with the development of relevant online content for the target audience.
- Ensure that the website is a primary marketing tool for the magazine with focus on integration and driving sales.
- Attend industry functions to raise profile of brands and strengthen industry relationships
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Meet forecasted and agreed-upon metrics such as unique visitors, page views, time spent, membership and user retention.
- Maintaining effective relationships with magazine stakeholders to create strong integration between online and the magazine.
- Building a network of industry associations online.
- Project management and other duties as reasonably directed by the Publisher.
- Significant experience in producing content (articles) for an online publisher.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications/journalism or media.
- Experience in web publishing including using Photoshop, WordPress, HTML and Flash is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of best practice cross-media production techniques including new media usability principals and deliver content to correct specifications.
- Understanding of all web based tools and experience using content management systems.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced 3D Visualizer to join our dynamic studio in Alexandria.
Candidates must be proficient in Autodesk AutoCAD, 3DS Max Design , V ray rendering, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, after Effects and Google Sketchup.
Projects are namely international hotels , Bars, Restaurants and Spas and hi end residential and commercial properties, including furniture and product development.
Your roll will be to assist design development and presentations for our clients under direction from our design teams.
Hi res and well detailed presentations are our thing, we hope they are yours too.Happy, engaging and enthusiastic characters to the front. 75k+ neg3D Interior Design / Architectural Visualizer
Cafe Culture + Insitu are looking for a dynamic team player with a love of design and a flair for styling to fill a maternity leave position for a 9-12 months contract commencing asap !
This persons will be responsible for the Collingwood showroom presentation , walk in sales, a client base as well as sales and administration support to the Business Development Managers and State Manager Vic.
If you have what it takes, relevant experience and want to join this progressive team we would love to talk to you.Showroom & Sales Support – Vic