The pages of the first issue of Habitus are graced with a collection of diverse design hunters from the region.
- We visit the home of landscape designer Daniel Baffsky and Sass & Bide fashion designer Sarah-Jane Clarke
- Fashion designer, Akira Isogawa, talks to us about what inspires him
- We see how the art of creative couple, Ashika and Padma Ostapkowicz, are influenced by the landscape they live in
- and we profile icons from South-East Asia such as Ernesto Bedmar and landscape architect, Ng Sek San.
- A family home in Malaysia
- A treehouse-inspired structure in Bangkok
- Compound-style housing across continents
- Waterfront properties and suburban living in Sydney and a shophouse in Singapore.