The pages of the first issue of Habitus are graced with a collection of diverse design hunters from the region.
- We visit the home of landscape designer Daniel Baffsky and Sass & Bide fashion designer Sarah-Jane Clarke
- Fashion designer, Akira Isogawa, talks to us about what inspires him
- We see how the art of creative couple, Ashika and Padma Ostapkowicz, are influenced by the landscape they live in
- and we profile icons from South-East Asia such as Ernesto Bedmar and landscape architect, Ng Sek San.
- A family home in Malaysia
- A treehouse-inspired structure in Bangkok
- Compound-style housing across continents
- Waterfront properties and suburban living in Sydney and a shophouse in Singapore.
3273 articles and counting. Catch the latest in the weekly HL newsletter.
- Sales – Commercial Furniture & LightingSource: RSSMix.com Mix ID 8129158 | Published: February 7, 2016 - 10:19 pm
- What do you want your title to be?Source: RSSMix.com Mix ID 8129158 | Published: February 2, 2016 - 7:25 am
- Marketing ManagerSource: RSSMix.com Mix ID 8129158 | Published: February 1, 2016 - 4:56 am
- Administration AssistantSource: RSSMix.com Mix ID 8129158 | Published: January 31, 2016 - 11:08 pm
- Mid Weight Designer (Retail) – VectorworksSource: RSSMix.com Mix ID 8129158 | Published: January 29, 2016 - 6:10 am