Welcome the design hunter – design is your passion, Habitus your inspiration.
Habitus is a quarterly magazine for and about the design hunters – the homes they build, the landscapes that surround them, and the products and works of art they put inside.
With homes, products and people drawn from the rich design landscape of Australasia, South-East Asia and South Asia, Habitus is a unique celebration of way of life and an inspirational resource for the design hunter. Subscribe to Habitus magazine. Habitus is available internationally through major bookstores.
2832 articles and counting. Catch the latest in the weekly HL newsletter.
Cafe Culture + Insitu are looking for a dynamic team player with a love of design and a flair for styling to fill a maternity leave position for a 9-12 months contract commencing asap !
This persons will be responsible for the Collingwood showroom presentation , walk in sales, a client base as well as sales and administration support to the Business Development Managers and State Manager Vic.
If you have what it takes, relevant experience and want to join this progressive team we would love to talk to you.Showroom & Sales Support – Vic
Catapult, a boutique architecture and interior design specification supplier with an Australian focus is seeking a design driven sales consultant to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will consult with architects, designers and their clients to develop creative design solutions from Catapult’s stable of Australian designed and manufactured products. The position requires a driven and passionate individual with an understanding of design who will become an integrated and trusted part of the client’s design process and the key point of contact for their client base.
Service is a major part of the Catapult experience and as such this requires a person who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude, with the ability to be motivated as part of a team but most importantly to also work autonomously and who will go above and beyond for their clients as required. This position will lead to a ‘Management’ role and has uncapped career and earning potential for the right candidate.
- Maintaining close relationships with an existing portfolio of clients.
- Developing new relationships and opportunities.
- Provide outstanding service and support in all areas of business.
- Achieving both sales and meeting targets.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge on all products in the range.
- Completing a minimum number of client presentations per week.
- Placing and tracking your orders with suppliers.
Skills and Experience
- Sales or a strong desire to be in design-sector sales.
- Diplomatic communication skills and attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency and typing skills.
- Strong performance ability and confidence in front of a group of people.
- Architectural and interior design industry experience very well regarded.
SalaryConsultant to the STARS
A negotiated remuneration package comprising of a generous base salary, outstanding OTE, car allowance and all the tools required to undertake your role will be based on the experience and capability of the applicant. Hours of operation are 9 to 5:30 Monday to Friday with the potential for a flexible working arrangement, working from home and other industry leading incentives.
Boyac is a leading textile distributor looking for a dynamic on road sales reprsenative to service the Melboune market.
If you are intreseted contact us via email including your cv.Sales Representative
Imagine yourself being in a company which is positive about its future and cherishes its Sales team Imagine reporting to a highly experienced and capable manager who will support and develop you.
In the Specification Sales Manager role you will be responsible for:
- Increasing Methven Australia’s profile in the Commercial Specification Segment, including architects, interior designers, medium and high density builders and hotels
- Achieving Sales and Gross Profit targets
- Delivering on key account milestones through business partnering activities
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of Methven’s reputation as an industry leader
What we can offer:
- Competitive Package including a generous Car Allowance
- A fantastic manager to learn from
- A professional and energetic sales team to work alongside in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Clear guidelines as to how to achieve your targets
- Training, development and mentoring will be provided
- Potential for progression in an organisation which strongly supports internal promotion (over 1/3 of our staff have been internally promoted)
- Autonomy in your role
What we require of you:
- Proven experience in a similar Specification Sales role where you have had definable successes with end to end project management
- A systematic and open approach to developing and implementing a well resolved Business Development Plan, reporting its progress regularly
- A bold – can do attitude, willing to take calculated risks
- The drive and passion for developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to enhance a company’s image
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability of delivering training to small to large groups
- Fantastic time-management skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Suite skills
This role is perfect for someone who wants to make their mark, by being part of building something from start to end.
At Methven, our vision is to be the authoritative leader in showers, taps and valves, setting industry leading standards for our customers, shareholders and team. To support this aim, we have a stunning array of products, a bevy of design awards and patented technologies that truly differentiate our market offering. We value partnership, teamwork, service, responsibility and an authentic approach to creating products which are gentle on the earth and improve the lives of our consumers.
Founded in New Zealand over 125 years ago, Methven has gone from strength to strength, expanding into Australia, the UK and China in the last 10 years. Highly respected in the industry, we have a presence across all the significant retailers in the premium bathroom category. We have demonstrated our prowess in marketing and are poised to take our brands to the next level.
To find out more about our product and business, here is a link to our site: www.methven.com/au/Specification Sales Manager
Laminex is a market leader in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of raw and decorative wood panel products. We are part of Fletcher Building, a diversified global building industry company.
We currently offer an exciting opportunity for a high performing Specification Representative to deliver a superior level of professional service and technical advice to specifiers within the architectural and design sector. You will provide technical support, advice, innovative solutions, merchandising and product knowledge to maximise specification opportunities for Laminex Australia. A key focus of the role is to influence and guide a wide range of customers on product and décor selection; ensuring a comprehensive range of design possibilities are communicated to the market. In addition to securing specifications, you will maintain and closely manage project specifications of products from design through to successful installation.
To be successful you will demonstrate proven technical sales experience ideally gained within the Architectural and Design segment. Qualifications in building process, colour or interior design will be highly regarded along with the proven ability to specify premium products and develop market share. Pivotal to your success will be your superior verbal communication skills together with your professional approach and ability to interact effectively with professionals at all levels. Full product training will be provided however knowledge of decorative brands and products will be held in high regard. You will have excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills to influence others and build solid, long-term relationships.
You will be offered a rewarding salary and as part of the Fletcher Building Group, have access to funding for educational assistance and both national and international career prospects.Specification Representative