The Phoenician Kitchen Tap
An elegant, versatile kitchen tap to suit everything from contemporary to country-style interiors
Designed by: Perrin & Rowe
I am: A classical kitchen tap
The elegance and versatility of the Phoenician kitchen tap sees it perfectly placed in kitchen styles from contemporary to country.
The sleek lines of this tap can be enhanced with metal levers to give an industrial feel, while black Corian levers match superbly with a black granite work top. Porcelain levers give the Phoenician a more classical look in a traditional or French country kitchen.
The selection of finish will ensure the tap is complementary to the other fittings. A pewter tap will match stainless steel, a nickel tap reflects the warmth of a classical or country scheme and a chrome tap fits perfectly with polished surfaces.
• Machined from premium grade brass
• Electroplated to 20-25 micron thickness in one of 5 finishes:
chrome, nickel, pewter (brushed nickel), gold or English bronze
• Available in bare brass for an antimicrobial surface
• Porcelain levers can be replaced with metal or Corian levers
• German ceramic disc cartridges
• Spout tip is fitted with a water conserving flow aerator
Can be fitted into a bench top up to 45mm thick and 110mm with an extension kit.