SHADE Folding Arm Awnings
Introducing the SHADE Folding Arm Awnings from Designed Blinds Australia
Designed by: Designed Blinds Australia
I am: External awnings
Designed Blinds Australia’s SHADE Folding Arm Awnings collection was developed to meet the demand for external shade solutions that suit the latest architectural design trends.
Their aim was to create something that would work with the Australian lifestyle and environment.
In fact, SHADE Awnings will deflect between about 75% and 85% of the sun’s heat and light, to help keep your home cool in summer and reduce cooling costs.
With 3 different product designs available – CABANA (open style), PALM (semi cassette) and MAPLE (full cassette) – you’re sure to find the perfect Designed Blinds Australia SHADE Awning to suit your needs.
- Features SHADE acrylic fabric in a wide range of colours and designs to suit both contemporary and traditional home design
- Colour co-ordinated, heavy duty hardware – all Dulux powder coating colours are available
- Crank control operation
- Motorised control also available – with optional sun and wind sensors for the ultimate in smart home automation
- Optional lighting and infra-red heating accessories
- Additional accessories available on the CABANA model (open style) include Variable Valance (for additional privacy or shade control), and Wind Protect System (to withstand substantial wind forces)
- All componentry is designed, engineered and manufactured in Germany by an ISO9000 accredited company, adhering to the strictest quality control methods.
Wide-width awnings that are well-suited to the larger size windows favoured by contemporary home design – can accommodate up to a 6.5 metre width by 4 metre projection on a single awning, or join two awnings together on the one operating system to create an impressive 13 metre wide by 4 metre projection.