Conditions of entry for the Indesign/Design Hunter™ Promotion
Conditions of entry for the Indesign/Design Hunter™ Promotion Information on how to enter and the [&hellip
08 Mar 2010
Conditions of entry for the Indesign/Design Hunter™ Promotion
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Indesign Publishing ABN 96 101 789 262. Employees of Indesign Publishing and their advertising agencies, newsagents, subagents, respective employees and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entry is open only to Australian residents over the age of 18 years who during the promotional period, have signed up to the Habitusliving.com e-newsletter through the competition portal. All entrants must remain subscribed to the Habitusliving.com e-newsletter for the duration of the promotion. Participants must provide their full name and contact email address.
- Promotion commences 12:01am, 25th March 2010 and closes 11.59pm, 8th August 2010 (the promotional period). All times referred to are AEST or AEDST which ever is applicable in NSW at the time.
- An electronic random draw will take place at 11:00am Tuesday 17th August 2010 at Salmat Interactive, Innovation Place, Level 17, 100 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. All times refer to the Australian Eastern Time.
- Winners will be notified by writing and phone within 2 days of the draw and published in The Australian on Monday 30th August 2010 Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If a prize is unclaimed, a second draw will be held at 3:00pm on Wednesday 10th November 2010 at Salmat Interactive, Innovation Place Level 17 100 Arthur Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 subject to any written directions given by the relevant state lottery regulators. Winners will be notified in writing and phone within 2 days of the draw and published in The Australian on 17th November 2010.
- There is one Design Hunter™ Furniture Package to be won consisting of Living Room Furniture, Including Chairs, Tables, Floor Lamp, Coat stand, Phone, Rug and a Wine Fridge.
- There is one prize to be won valued at $30,000
- One entry per is accepted per entrant who signs up to the habitusliving.com e-newsletter through the competition portal. Entrants can receive one additional entry per friend they nominate through the sign up portal on habitusliving.com, maximum of 6 entries total per entrant will be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes. All prize values are in Australian dollars.
- Once the prize has left the Promoters premises the Promoter does not take responsibility of prizes damaged or delayed in transit. It is the entrant’s responsibility to advise the Promoter of any change of personal details.
- Prizes are not transferable to other parties or transferable or redeemable for cash or kind in full or for any part thereof.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value if the prize is for some reason unavailable subject to gaming authority approval.
- All entry times are considered as the time the entry has been approved by the database managed for Indesign Publishing Pty Ltd.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by you or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of the competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive further information from us delivered via email to the email address you supplied at the time of registration. If you wish to stop receiving this information, you may unsubscribe following the e-newsletter links to where an unsubscribe facility is given or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. An unsubscribe facility will also be given in each communication we send you. We collect your information so that you can participate in the competition. If you do not give us the information, you cannot participate. We may use this information for the purposes of the conduct of the competition and the compilation of survey results and evidence. We may disclose this information to third parties who provide us with administrative services. This information will be stored at the office of the promoter.
- We are not responsible for lost, late, incomprehensible or incorrect entries in the competition. We also accept no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from prize winnings in the competition. You should seek Independent financial advice about such matters.
- It is the participant responsibility to notify the promoter of any change in details.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or (without limitation) any other event outside our reasonable control, we are entitled to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition – subject to any written directions from the various regulatory bodies responsible for supervising the conduct of the competition (the Lotteries Departments).
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond our control which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, we are entitled in our sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and (subject to any written directions given by the various Lotteries Departments), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The winners release the Promoter from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses) cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the Promoters or the prize.
- In the event of a promoter other than Indesign Publishing cancelling any event related to this prize, Indesign Publishing cannot be held responsible.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters. All entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
- The winner agrees to participate in any news media activities surrounding the promotion.
- Indesign Publishing collects your information to include you in this competition and will disclose the information to others who help us run the competition. We may also use the information to assist us in improving our goods and services and to contact you in the future in regard to our other goods and services. We may share your information with other persons or entities that assist us in performing the above or with another company which provides prizes for the competition.
- The Promoter is Indesign Publishing Pty Ltd of Level 1, 50 Marshall Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.ABN 96 101 789 262.Authorised under NSW Permit No: LTPS/10/02384, ACT Permit No: TP10/01249.1, SA Permit No: T10/593; VIC Permit No: 10/905