Special guest and one of the store’s collaborators, New York fashion designer Andrew Chen of 3Sixteen fame, flew in for the night.
The Paceman store will feature the wares of six all-star collaborators over the coming months, all of whom do things in their own unique way, bringing their own slant on things, their own twisted-twist on something that makes it an instant classic – just like the new MINI Paceman.
Other confirmed collaborators include:
- Mark McNairy – an American based fashion designer producing a beautifully crafted English and American inspired footwear range as the first component of his eponymous label
- Sigurd Larsen – a Berlin-based Danish architect whose furniture has been exhibited around the world from Berlin to Helsinki and Shanghai
- Alfredo Gonzales – customised socks that make a statement, the Alfredo Gonzalez brand has developed a cult following for its unexpected designs and quirky detail
- Timothy Everest – contemporary bespoke tailor to some of the world’s leading luminaries, sporting heroes and rock stars, his ability to mix cutting-edge design with peerless craftsmanship has cemented Timothy’s reputation as a true pioneer of tailoring
- Sam Huff – Tanner Goods – a Portland based group of designers and craftspeople who create modern products that respect the past. Their philosophy combines a design-minded approach with a deep commitment to crafting items by hand