The IONIAN kitchen tap
Introducing the 'IONIAN' kitchen tap from Perrin & Rowe
Perrin & Rowe
A bridge style kitchen tap
The ‘Ionian’ kitchen tap from Perrin & Rowe has become a design icon, reflecting the principles of classical style: order, symmetry and balance.
This bridge style tap has been designed to a scale that gives it a delicacy and understated elegance – a perfect focal point for classical interior design – which is why it is also specified for bathrooms and laundries.
At the same time it has a commanding presence which matches it to the strength of an industrial kitchen and a linear form to divide an island between ‘prep’ and ‘dine’.
The ‘Ionian’ can be bench or wall mounted. The selection of lever or crosshead handles and the finish of the tap will ensure the Ionian is complementary to any interior design.
A pewter ‘Ionian’ will match stainless steel, chrome will enhance glossy surfaces and a nickel tap will reflect the warmth of a country scheme. English bronze suggests the Mediterranean, gold imparts opulence and bare brass is ideal for an outdoor kitchen.
• Machined from premium grade brass
• Available with lever or crosshead handles. Porcelain levers can be replaced with metal or Corian levers
• Electroplated to 20 -25 micron thickness in selection of 5 finishes: chrome, nickel, pewter(brushed nickel), gold or English bronze
• Available in bare brass for outdoors or an antimicrobial surface
• German quarter-turn ceramic disc cartridges suit low and high pressure
• Spout tip fitted with a water conserving flow aerator
Can be fitted into a bench top up to 45mm thick.