Smeg is well known for their industry leading design, high quality technology and Italian style. The Smeg Tour competition recognises the brand’s legacy of design in Australia and abroad. The competition invites Australian architects and interior designers to submit a kitchen project utilising Smeg appliances.
Four winners will join Smeg following the 2018 Venice Architecture Biennale Vernissage with an amazing prize package…
- Return, economy domestic air transfers if necessary, and return, economy flights from the winner’s Australian home city to Venice, Italy
- All airport transfers
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation for one person in Venice, excluding the Smeg Tour
- Complimentary Vernissage passes and further hospitalities.
- An invitation to the Smeg Tour, which will visit the Guido Canali-designed Smeg headquarters in Guastalla, as well as sites of architectural, historic and cultural significance
- Opportunity to host an ‘in-practice’ post tour Italian Smeg lunch with colleagues to share your experience.
Visit Smeg for more info, and entries close 5pm 31st August 2017 – so get those projects in ASAP!