The five supernatural designs include:
- Frosty Carrina™ – Beautiful soft ivory white with delicate powdery grey veins.
- Dreamy Marfil™ – A delicate blend of creamy beiges with gentle brown veins.
- London Grey™ – An eloquent opaque light grey with soft charcoal veins.
- Piatra Grey™ – Smooth slate grey with chalky white veins.
- Emperadoro™ – A rich fusion of lush, deep browns with maple coloured veins.
“These supernatural designs are some of the most exciting we have introduced to the market and will allow people to achieve the look of marble, but with all the functional quartz surface benefits of stain, scratch and heat resistance. Unlike real marble, Caesarstone’s quartz surfaces never require sealing.” says Andrew Dixon, GM Marketing.
Andrew goes on to say “We see these supernatural designs being used in both residential and commercial interiors across a wide range of applications including kitchen bench tops, splash backs, bathroom wall linings and custom made furniture. Commercially we see natural marble used and often it doesn’t stand up to continuous cleaning and wear and tear. These new designs will be an excellent long life span alternative.”
These new supernatural designs are all made using cutting-edge technology and are completely unique and exclusive to the Caesarstone® brand, backed up by proven and trusted quality, 10 Year Limited Warranty and after sales service.
The five new supernatural designs are being launched through September and available through all kitchen retailers. To locate your nearest kitchen showroom location simply go to the “Where to View” on the Caesarstone® website and select one of the five supernatural designs.