Geberit’s touchless sensor taps Hytronic 185 and 186 produce their own power. The flowing water generates power to recharge the units, eliminating the need for a mains supply and standby power consumption.
The mini power station and small scale generator makes the HyTronic taps independent from the mains supply
- Whenever the tap is in use, the flowing water charges the accumulator
- Reduces the ecological impact by 80% compared to an electrical connection and by 50% compared to the use of batteries
- Ideal solution for all sustainable building projects
- Maximum – 6 star – WELS rating
The addition of a touchless tap with a built-in sensor can increase the levels of hygiene by removing the need to touch any buttons, especially in high traffic applications.
- All setting can be remotely accessed with a service remote
- Designed with elegant curves and a functional body
- Available in two different designs, both manufactured in chrome
Find out more at geberit.com.au/sensor-tap