Introducing the Opal Collection, a comprehensive and versatile range, designed to enhance your independence in the bathroom without having to compromise on style. Discreet design features such as raised height toilet pans and integrated shelf space on basins offered to reduce challenges for the elderly and make the bathroom a more comfortable and practical space. Featuring smooth, rounded contours and clean lines, it’s the trusted Collection for all bathrooms designed with wellbeing in mind.
Features & Benefits of the Opal Collection:
– Designed and engineered in Australia
– Features award-winning Caroma Cleanflush® technology – hygienic design for easy cleaningPatented flow balancer eliminates splash backs
– The inclusion of a raised height pan, extra projection and armrests make it an ideal solution for aged care applications
– Option of standard or nurse call armrests, specifically designed for aged care facilities and hospitals
– Supplied with patented Uni–Orbital connector® for flexible installations – extends to any position up to a 50mm radius
– WELS 4 star rated, 4.5/3L (3/5 avg/flush)
– Available with integrated shelves to maximise storage in the bathroom space
– Can be installed to comply to AS1428.1 2009 Amd.1 design for access and mobility
– Includes white and chrome waste
– Durable brass construction with polished chrome finish
– Available in a variety of lengths and angles to suit a range of locations
– Designed for support. Load bearing up to 1100N (approx. 110Kg)
– Range includes shower support rails and folding shower support seat
Find out more about the collection here.